My first Mary’s Meal’s recipe is a nice quick cook Porridge for all you early risers and long commuters…
Bramble Berry Harvest
- Serves two
- Cooking time 3-5 mins
2 cups/ 90g of chopped rolled oats (quick cook oats)
2 cups milk
2 cups water
Two generous tablespoons of berry preserve
Two generous tablespoons of creamy organic yoghurt
- Place oats, milk and water into a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, then immediately reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 3-5 mins, until you get a thick and creamy consistency.
- Pour Porridge into bowls.
- Swirl the berry preserve into the Porridge and spoon the creamy yoghurt over the top.
- Serve hot.