In my ‘day job’ I work with organic business helping them to promote themselves through using social media. From Twittter to Facebook, Pintrest and more, I help these small-medium sized businesses tell their story. It is an important story, the graft of organic farmers doing right by the earth, small producers making ‘clean’ foods without the unnecessary additives. Anyway I’m such an advocate of social media that I try to encourage others to use it, that’s why this month for the Soil Association I’m blogging on ‘The Pros and Cons – How we use Twitter’.
Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.