First out of the oven is my new recipe for Mornflake. Using their wonderful rolled oats I created the seasonal recipe ‘Festive Flapjacks‘. If you love mincemeat but hate mince pies then this alternative Christmas recipe is for you.
Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.