In my post for the Soil Association this month I’m writing on my frustrations with the supermarkets. No not want you might think! You see I’m currently writing recipes for publications that are highlighting the month-long celebration of sustainable food that is ‘Organic September’. But there is a hitch, I’m finding it hard to get hold of organic ingredients in the ‘Big Four’. So in the post I ask the supermarkets to step-up as;
Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.