Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: afternoon tea
Porridge Lady announces the winner of the afternoon tea book giveaway…. Continue reading
The favourite tea rooms of Porridge Lady and a giveaway too! A recipe for a perfect summer afternoon tea.
In this blog post Porridge Lady shares her love of afternoon tea and her favourite tea rooms. With a giveaway too this is a post for a perfect summer afternoon tea. Continue reading
There is something quintessentially English about afternoon tea; from the elegant cups and saucers, to the delicate cucumber sandwiches, fine sweet pastries and cakes. Served on the lawn in summer or in one of the nations many tea rooms, afternoon … Continue reading
Afternoon tea is a regular feature of Porridge Lady’s life but in this blog post Porridge Lady talks on the treat of having a proper afternoon tea out. Continue reading