Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: apples
Porridge Lady enjoys Apple Day at her local orchard in this blog post in pictures…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares the second recipe from her cooking demo at Underground Restaurant, a nice simple, tasty and quick, apple juice Porridge. Continue reading
In this post Porridge Lady shares some pictures and a recipe from her Local Lunch radio show. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back on the radio on Tuesday the 25th of October 2011 on the ‘Local Lunch’ programme. Talking apples and Apple Day it’s going to be a tasty show! Continue reading
In this post Porridge Lady shares her third ‘Perfect Porridge’ tip. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been busy picking a harvest of fruits ready for a winter of delicious Porridge recipes. Continue reading
The last few days have been a bit wet and windy, not the best of weather for fledgling apples. On checking the garden this morning I was a little sad to see so many fallen apples, but secretly pleased. The … Continue reading