Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Autumn
Already fed up of the first dark damp days of winter? Let Porridge Lady cheer up your breakfast with a bright new fruit and a new recipe inspired by Anna Louise’s travels…. Continue reading
In the second part of Porridge Lady’s two-part recipe for Shizuoka Strawberry Buns, Anna sings the praises of Autumn to convince you to get out in the great outdoors and enjoy her recipe. Continue reading
The leaves have changed colour, the early frosts have arrived, Autumn is well and truly here so enjoy this new warming Porridge recipe from the Porridge Lady…. Continue reading
Love Pomegranate’s but hate the mess of deseeding the fruit? Porridge Lady shows you a simple way to make her recipe for Pomegranate Porridge in this new post… Continue reading
Porridge Lady is getting ready for an Autumn of Porridge recipe writing in this new post. Helping her on the way are a new set of beautiful Porridge bowls. Read more…. Continue reading
Autumn is well and truly here so it’s time for Porridge Lady to share her new warming Porridge recipe… Continue reading