Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: BBC Radio Berkshire
Porridge Lady welcomes in ‘Porridge Season’ in this new post and talks about her upcoming radio appearance. Continue reading
The sun is out and glistening on the water of lakes and rivers across the country but have you ever thought of swimming in them? In this post Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) shares her top tips for a summer of safe wild swimming. Continue reading
The sun has arrived and Porridge Lady is getting ready for another summer of ‘wild swimming’. But what is it and how do you swim safely in open water? Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) will be on BBC Radio Berkshire this Sunday. Find out more in this post…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady will be appearing this Sunday’s BBC Radio Berkshire. Read this post to find out more about what Porridge Lady is up to… Continue reading
The Golden Spurtle, Porridge Cook offs, Maggie Philbin and a Porridge Lady! A recipe for breakfast radio.
I know when it’s autumn because suddenly I get very busy. I know that ‘Porridge Season’ is round the corner when my phone starts to ring and people want to talk about the mighty oat! Since coming back from the … Continue reading
On Wednesday I am off to the BBC Radio Berkshire studios to feature on the Bill Buckley radio show. I’ve been on Radio Berkshire a few times to talk about Porridge and being a winner at the Golden Spurtle World … Continue reading