Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: BBC
Porridge Lady welcomes in ‘Porridge Season’ in this new post and talks about her upcoming radio appearance. Continue reading
Would you eat alone in a restaurant? Do you eat alone when away on business? After the BBC news story on dining for one, Porridge Lady would like to know your thoughts on lone dining in this new post. Continue reading
Porridge Lady will be appearing this Sunday’s BBC Radio Berkshire. Read this post to find out more about what Porridge Lady is up to… Continue reading
After a phone call from a researcher on BBC Radio 2’s Chris Evans Drive Time show, Porridge Lady asks the question; is this ‘The Summer of Porridge?’ All will be revealed in this new blog post… Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares the exciting news that the food co-op she is involved; The True Food Community Co-op, with has been nominated in the 2011 BBC Food and Farming Awards. Continue reading