Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Breakfast
One of the main topics I have been blogging on this year is breakfasting out. I have been travelling a lot for work which has meant breakfasting from Aberdeen to London. Whilst this might sound like a dream come true … Continue reading
Porridge Lady searches for the perfect Porridge whilst on her travels. Have you got a recommendation for a hotel or B&B that serves Britain’s best Porridge breakfast? Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares her ‘Best Breakfast Spots’ as reviewed for The Independent newspaper. Continue reading
Porridge Lady writes on how to make Porridge to go and her trusty Porridge thermos. Continue reading
Last recipe of Farmhouse Breakfast week and Porridge Lady is going out with a bang with Perry Champagne Porridge. Continue reading
Friday’s recipe for Farmhouse Breakfast Week, thank crunchy carrots! Continue reading