Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Cairngorms
Do you love Porridge, autumn and the outdoors? Then let me suggest the perfect holiday for you in my new blog post. Continue reading
The entry has been submitted and now Porridge Lady sits back with her fingers crossed and waits, will she or won’t she gain a place at the 2015 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships? Read more here…. Continue reading
Stop Press: The 2014 World Porridge Champion has just been announced. Find out all the details in this post… Continue reading
With just over a week to go until the 2014 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships who will be crowned the world’s best Porridge maker in 2014? Porridge Lady investigates…. Continue reading
Stop Press; Porridge Lady shares the news from the 20th Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships. Continue reading