Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: carrots
In this last post on Mary’s Meals ‘Power of Porridge’ campaign Porridge Lady shares her recipe for Carrot Cake Porridge. A wartime inspired recipe that makes the most of the seasons best veg – carrots. Continue reading