Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: cherries
Do you remember when you were a schoolchild, and the first day back after the holidays, your class teacher would ask you to write an account of your break? I can still remember the tales of my classmates; holidays, adventures, … Continue reading
Porridge Lady’s new post for the Soil Association blog has just gone on-line and for it Anna is ‘Cherry Picking Organic’ Continue reading
The second week in to Le Tour de France and Porridge Lady shares a seasonal Porridge recipe to keep you cycling through the summer. Continue reading
Porridge Lady shares her love of the Tour de France and three recipes to keep you going for three weeks of cycling. Continue reading