Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Chia Seeds
Week three of Porridge Lady’s ‘Simple Porridge Recipes’ and Anna is bringing you a recipe to cheer up your early Monday start. Continue reading
Have you tried adding Chia seeds to your Porridge? In this post Porridge Lady shares her new recipe for ‘Chia Jam Porridge’ for a refreshing late summer breakfast. Continue reading