Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Claridges
Posh Porridge hits Australia! Just as Porridge Lady predicted ‘Posh Porridge’ has become a big trend, now taking centre stage in Australian restaurant menus. read more in this new post…. Continue reading
One of the main topics I have been blogging on this year is breakfasting out. I have been travelling a lot for work which has meant breakfasting from Aberdeen to London. Whilst this might sound like a dream come true … Continue reading