Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: co-operatives fortnight
Since the recession began I have been reading two sets of stories in the media. The terrible stories of job losses and people in severe financial difficulties and the statistics of increasing wages of the highest earners. Whilst the gap … Continue reading