Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Coffee
Do you love coffee? Have you ever thought of replacing your skim or soy milk with butter?!? Yes the new trend to hit the ever expanding world of coffee is ‘Butter Coffee’. Find out more in Porridge Lady’s new post… Continue reading
So I’d heard a rumour that a new coffee place had opened in Reading, Berkshire. Perhaps not the biggest news for a town that boasts a ‘Coffee Corner’ (where ALL the chains are located and the indies too). However this … Continue reading