Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Community Supported Agriculture
Porridge Lady aka Anna Louise Batchelor also blogs for the Soil Association and in this post Anna talks about what she has blogged on for her June post. Continue reading
Porridge Lady talks about a busy week in local food and gives a reminder that you can listen again to the Local Lunch radio show on Tuesday 24/01/12. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back on the Local Lunch radio show Tuesday (17th Jan 2011) with a special report from the Oxford Real Farming Conference. Continue reading
Porridge Lady aka Anna Louise Batchelor is back on the radio on Tuesday the 16th of August with the ‘Local Lunch’ radio show. In this programme Anna will be discussing ‘Localism’ and local food projects for community cohesion. Continue reading