Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Craft
I am asked a lot of question on social media about Porridge from what oats to use, to how to avoid Porridge explosions in the microwave. However the most frequently asked questions are always about the Spurtle. The Spurtle is … Continue reading