Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Devonshire Split
Porridge Lady shares the recipe for ‘Devonshire Splits’, a retro recipe and a classic tea time treat. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has a nice sit down with a pot of tea and a Devonshire Split after the Lammas Harvest. Continue reading