Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Easter
This Easter has been one of rain and rhubarb for Porridge Lady so in this post Anna shares here new recipe of the season. Continue reading
Porridge Lady wishes you a happy Easter in this new post. Here’s hoping the bank holiday weekend will bring sunshine! Continue reading
Porridge Lady goes on an Easter Egg hunt for really good choc that helps protect the butterfly too Continue reading
Porridge Lady wishes you a very happy Easter by sharing a chocolatey Porridge recipe… Continue reading