Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Eggs
For the last post in ‘Savoury Porridge Fortnight’ Porridge Lady shares a light hearted recipe for Eggs & Bacon Porridge. Well it is the weekend! Continue reading
A sweet yet savoury, egg and protein rich Porridge, is on the breakfast menu in Porridge Lady’s recipe #5 for Savoury Porridge Fortnight. Continue reading
In recipe #4 for Savoury Porridge Fortnight P.L. gives you a muscle popping protein packed breakfast option. Continue reading
More from Porridge Lady in Savoury Porridge Fortnight and in this blog post P.L. talks on using eggs and oats. Continue reading