Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Environmeal Audit Committee
What’s soil got to do with Porridge? That’s the question you might be asking when you see the title of Porridge Lady’s new blog post! Vital for food, clean water and human health soil is the most overlooked environmental issue of our time and yes vital for growing oats too! Read more here… Continue reading