Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Fair Trade
It’s Fair Trade Fortnight so in this post Porridge Lady shares a new recipe and explains why we should all be using Fair Trade bananas to make ‘4 Ingredient Oat Bars’. Continue reading
Today The Co-operative Group have launched their survey to customers and members to find out what we want for the future. In this blog post Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) urges you to #HaveYourSay. Continue reading
Today Anna Louise Batchelor interviewed Safia Minney of the Fair Trade fashion pionnering…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is enjoying fun in the sun in this new blog post with something for the weekend, the fairtrade board game Pucket! Continue reading