Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Farming
Are you heading to Cereals Event 2016? The BIGGEST agricultural event of the year? In this new post Anna Louise shares 5 little tips for getting the most out of this BIG farming event. Continue reading
If 40% of the EU budget is spent on supporting agriculture why is there so little being talking about food and framing in the EU ‘Brexit’ debate. With serious issues facing British agriculture in the light of the EU referendum vote, Anna Louise blogs on the issue of ‘Food Brexit’ in this new post. Continue reading
Do you remember when you were a schoolchild, and the first day back after the holidays, your class teacher would ask you to write an account of your break? I can still remember the tales of my classmates; holidays, adventures, … Continue reading
Anna’s January post for the Soil Association blog is all about the #Felfie? Just what is a ‘felfie’ and just what are farmers getting up to? Find out more in this new post. Continue reading
In this blog post Porridge Lady talks about attending the forthcoming Oxford Real Farming Conference. Continue reading