Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Felicity Cloake
Do you like oatcakes? Do you like them made the traditional Scottish way or the Staffordshire version? Porridge Lady looks at the Guardian’s ‘Word of Mouth’ review of how to make the perfect oatcake and shares here best recipe too in this new post. Continue reading
It’s been a busy week for Porridge Lady from The Independent to The Guardian Newspaper, a week of Porridge! In this blog post Porridge Lady shares a video for her winning Golden Spurtle World Porridge Champsionship dish ‘Oatmeal Spotted Dick’. Continue reading