Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: food festivals
More to oats than Porridge – Porridge Lady’s cooking demo next Sunday at the Wokingham Food and Drink Festival
In this blog post Porridge Lady prepares for the Wokingham Food and Drink Festival. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back on the radio tomorrow! With two shows for the ‘Local Lunch’ programme. In the first Porridge Lady talks on the ‘rise of the food festival’ and plays great music. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back on the radio in August with her first show on the ‘Rise of the Food Festival’. Are you organising an event? Do you have a favourite festival that you would like to share stories of? Get in contact via the blog. Continue reading