Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Golden Spurtle 2015
Porridge Lady is back from the World Porridge Making Champsionships without a winning Golden Spurtle but with a cracking gluten free autumn recipe. read more in Anna Louise’s new blog post…. Continue reading
Autumn Foraged Porridge, my speciality porridge recipe for the 2015 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships
Drum roll please! Porridge Lady announces her speciality porridge recipe for the 2015 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships in this new post and it’s all about autumn…. Continue reading
Do you love Porridge, autumn and the outdoors? Then let me suggest the perfect holiday for you in my new blog post. Continue reading