Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championship
Porridge Lady has an an announcement on the 2013 Golden Sputle World Porridge Making Competition! Read this blog post to find out more… Continue reading
It’s been a busy week for Porridge Lady from The Independent to The Guardian Newspaper, a week of Porridge! In this blog post Porridge Lady shares a video for her winning Golden Spurtle World Porridge Champsionship dish ‘Oatmeal Spotted Dick’. Continue reading
The Golden Spurtle, Porridge Cook offs, Maggie Philbin and a Porridge Lady! A recipe for breakfast radio.
I know when it’s autumn because suddenly I get very busy. I know that ‘Porridge Season’ is round the corner when my phone starts to ring and people want to talk about the mighty oat! Since coming back from the … Continue reading