Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Champion
Hot off the press Porridge Lady reveals the winner of the 2018 World Porridge Competition that took place this afternoon in Carrbridge, Scotland. Continue reading
Do you love Porridge, autumn and the outdoors? Then let me suggest the perfect holiday for you in my new blog post. Continue reading
Phew! Replacement bowls for Porridge Lady’s specialty Porridge dish for the Golden Spurtle have finally arrived. Sneak at peek at them in this post. Continue reading
The competitors for the 2012 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships have been announced. Porridge Lady casts a beady eye over the list of entrants! and looks forward to meeting new and old faces alike at Octobers competition. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is getting ready for the Golden Spurtle, the World Porridge Championships and in this post PL talks about Spurtles, as they are mightier than spoons! Continue reading