Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships
Hot off the press Porridge Lady reveals the winner of the 2018 World Porridge Competition that took place this afternoon in Carrbridge, Scotland. Continue reading
Do you love Porridge, autumn and the outdoors? Then let me suggest the perfect holiday for you in my new blog post. Continue reading
The entry has been submitted and now Porridge Lady sits back with her fingers crossed and waits, will she or won’t she gain a place at the 2015 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships? Read more here…. Continue reading
Porridge news flash: Entries for the 21st Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships open this Wednesday
Porridge news flash: Entries for the 21st Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships open this Wednesday. Read this new post to find out more… Continue reading