Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Grape
Love fruit? You’ll be pleased to hear how it can prevent weight gain so why not try grape Porridge, one of Porridge Lady’s favourite recipes shared in this new post. Continue reading
Got an early start but need a good breakfast? On a Monday morning Porridge Lady knows that feeling! That’s why Anna Louise is writing a new series of recipes that are simple to make, so you can always have Porridge for breakfast not matter how early your start is. Continue reading