Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Guardian Newspaper
Has Porridge got too posh? An article in the Guardian Newspaper seems to think so but I’d love to know your thoughts. Reading more from the Porridge Lady in this post. Continue reading
From savoury to sweet Porridge Lady shares lots of new ideas for great oaty recipes from The Guardian Newspaper. Continue reading