Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Guardian
Has Porridge got too posh? An article in the Guardian Newspaper seems to think so but I’d love to know your thoughts. Reading more from the Porridge Lady in this post. Continue reading
From savoury to sweet Porridge Lady shares lots of new ideas for great oaty recipes from The Guardian Newspaper. Continue reading
Do you like oatcakes? Do you like them made the traditional Scottish way or the Staffordshire version? Porridge Lady looks at the Guardian’s ‘Word of Mouth’ review of how to make the perfect oatcake and shares here best recipe too in this new post. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been nominated for the Observer Food Monthly Awards. Chuffed but still needing more nominations! PL explains in this post why she loves blogging. Continue reading
Porridge Lady talks on her show on the ‘Local Local’ radio programme and a very kind review of it in the Guardian newspaper. Continue reading