Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: Harvest
Porridge Lady talks more about Quinces in this new blog post and shares her new Autumn Porridge recipe. Continue reading
Have you ever cooked with quinces? Its a new fruit for Porridge Lady so she shares tips on cooking and a recipe for ‘Qunice Cheese’. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been collecting and storing fruits ready for a winter of lovely Porridge recipes. Continue reading
In this blog post Porridge Lady gets ready to cook up and oaty storm at the festival ‘Harvest at Jimmy’s’. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has a nice sit down with a pot of tea and a Devonshire Split after the Lammas Harvest. Continue reading