Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Hebrides
Have you been watching the new BBC series ‘This Farming Life’? Then you may have spotted the Porridge Lady in the new agricultural programme. Read more in this new blog post…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been enjoying the new series of Katie Morag but oh what to bake to enjoy with the Sunday pot of tea whilst watching? Porridgies is the answer and here is the recipe… Continue reading
Take a sneak peek behind the scenes of the new Katie Morag TV series with Porridge Lady as she shares her photos from a visit to the Isle of ‘Struay’ Continue reading