Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Farmhouse Breakfast Week
It’s time to ‘Shake up your wake up’ in Farmhouse Breakfast Week with my new recipe for Papaya Porridge. Read more about my new recipe for Mornflake here… Continue reading
Porridge Lady’s new post for the Soil Association has just gone on-line and features a seasonal recipe too… Continue reading
Porridge Lady is poised with her spoon on the eve of Farmhouse Breakfast Week with her new recipe for Mornflake. Continue reading
As Farmhouse Breakfast Week approaches Porridge Lady blogs on the benefits of eating breakfast and talks about the recipes she is writing. Continue reading
To celebrate Farmhouse Breakfast Week Porridge Lady shares 5 of her favourite top tips for making tasty Porridge. Continue reading
Last recipe of Farmhouse Breakfast week and Porridge Lady is going out with a bang with Perry Champagne Porridge. Continue reading