Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Ice Cream
The sun is back so it’s time for ice cream, Porridge ice cream as Porridge lady shares two recipes from oat millers Hamlyn’s of Scotland. Continue reading
Is it a summer for ice cream or weather for Porridge? That’s the question being asked by Porridge Lady in this new post where Anna discovers oat ice cream! Continue reading
On the hottest day of the year Porridge Lady finally got to try the famous ice cream from Reading Cafe ‘Tutti Frutti’. Find out more in this new ‘Little Food Find’ post…. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back from her travels with a whole host of ‘Little Food Finds’. However none can top a floating ice cream van! Read more in the new blog post… Continue reading