Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Isle of Lewis
Have you been watching the new BBC series ‘This Farming Life’? Then you may have spotted the Porridge Lady in the new agricultural programme. Read more in this new blog post…. Continue reading
Take a sneak peek behind the scenes of the new Katie Morag TV series with Porridge Lady as she shares her photos from a visit to the Isle of ‘Struay’ Continue reading
On her visit to the Hebrides Anna Louise (Porridge Lady) visited a new venture called ‘Croft 36’. In this post Anna questions if this is the future for crofting. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is back from her Scottish travels and in this post she shares her top 5 food finds from the trip. Continue reading
In this first of a series of savoury Porridge recipes, Porridge Lady shares her recipe for Crowdie Porridge. Continue reading