Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Japan
Already fed up of the first dark damp days of winter? Let Porridge Lady cheer up your breakfast with a bright new fruit and a new recipe inspired by Anna Louise’s travels…. Continue reading
In the second part of Porridge Lady’s two-part recipe for Shizuoka Strawberry Buns, Anna sings the praises of Autumn to convince you to get out in the great outdoors and enjoy her recipe. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is saying goodbye to the summer in this new post but before the season is out Anna Louise has a new recipe to share. Infusing her favourite summer fruit with stories of Japanese travels, Anna has a baking break from Porridge. Continue reading
Read for lunch? In the second of the ‘International Porridge Recipe’ series, Porridge Lady is sharing a recipe for lunch. Combining her love of tea and Porridge, Anna Louise shows you how getting both the kettle and the pot simmering will provide you with a restorative meal. Continue reading
Back from her travels with a suitcase full of recipes, in this new blog post Porridge Lady shares the first of her new series of International Porridge Recipes. Continue reading