Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Lavender
Following on from a previous post on cooking with lavender, Porridge Lady shares her recipe for Lavender Salt Porridge in this new post. Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been successful in growing a good crop of Lavender this year but has a question; Cooking with lavender? Yes or no? Read this post to find out more. Continue reading
Love Lavender? In this short and snappy post, Porridge Lady shares her latest food find and it’s all about English Lavender. Continue reading