Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Loaf Online
Back on the hunt for great places to eat, Porridge Lady reviews the new cafe that has popped-up in Birmingham’s ‘Loaf’ bakery and cookery school. Read more here… Continue reading
Anna Louise’s (Porridge Lady) June post for the Soils Association blog has just gone on-line. In this month’s ‘5 Questions With….’ Anna interview’s Tom Baker of the social enterprise ‘Loaf online’. Continue reading