Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Localism
Porridge Lady aka Anna Louise Batchelor is back on the radio on Tuesday the 16th of August with the ‘Local Lunch’ radio show. In this programme Anna will be discussing ‘Localism’ and local food projects for community cohesion. Continue reading
Porridge Lady’s next ‘Local Lunch’ radio show will be on August 16th from 12-2pm. Continue reading