Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: London
A Porridge bar in the sky? Not science fiction! Sky Restaurant is the latest to enter London’s growing breakfast scence. Read more in Porridge Lady’s new blog post… Continue reading
One of the main topics I have been blogging on this year is breakfasting out. I have been travelling a lot for work which has meant breakfasting from Aberdeen to London. Whilst this might sound like a dream come true … Continue reading
Porridge Lady has been seeking about the best restaurant and cafe Porridge breakfasts whilst she has been on her travels. In this post Anna Louise asks if these are the best bets for Porridge breakfasts in London? read more… Continue reading
Like taking tea in London but don’ have time for the performance of a full afternoon tea? Then read on and find out more about my latest ‘Little Food Find’… Continue reading