Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
- Welcome in Porridge Season with a new Recipe book
Tag Archives: marmalade
January has arrived and with it comes the shipments of Seville’s bringing orange aromas to kitchens up and down the country. In this new blog post Porridge Lady points out that there is more to marmalade than spreading it on toast as Anna Louise shares her new recipe for marmalade flapjacks. Continue reading
I am a a big fan of marmalade, love making it, love eating it. Each year I look forward to January when Seville oranges arrive in the country and I can get the pot out and get the marmalade simmering … Continue reading
In this last of three blog posts on Traditional Porridge, Porridge Lady talks about her fav coarse oatmeal Porridge and shares her perfect Sunday Porridge recipe. Continue reading
In this post Porridge Lady shares her third Mary’s Meals ‘Power of Porridge’ recipe; ‘Marmalade Custard Madness’. Continue reading
Blog post on making marmalade with the Berkshire and Wiltshire Slow Food Group. Continue reading
Porridge Lady talks Marmalade, the Marmalade Awards and shares the recipe for Marmelo Marmalade Porridge. The recipe was written for Mornflake, the countires oldest oat milling company, as part of a ‘Winter Wonders’ collection of recipes. Continue reading