Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Mixed Grain Porridge
I love oats, from making Porridge to an array of breads, cakes and biscuits, oats are a staple in my recipe repertoire. However recently I’ve become interested in making Porridge from a variety of different grains. From buckwheat to barley, … Continue reading