Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Mornflake Cereal
For Valentines Day Porridge Lady is sharing her new Mornflake Cereal recipe for ‘Dark Side Porridge’ because Porridge doesn’t always have to be saintly… Continue reading
This year Porridge Lady is doing things differently for the Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championships. Anna Louise is inviting you to submit your recipes in ‘Quest for Best’ a competition sponsored by Mornflake. Continue reading
Porridge Lady is going to be cooking up an oaty storm at the 2012 Cheshire County Show… Continue reading
In this blog post Porridge Lady writes on her trip to the 2011 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championship. Continue reading
In this blog post Porridge Lady shares her day at and her demo from the Wokingham Food and Drink Festival. Continue reading