Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Museum of English Rural Life
Porridge Lady is back on the radio on Tuesday the 25th of October 2011 on the ‘Local Lunch’ programme. Talking apples and Apple Day it’s going to be a tasty show! Continue reading
Porridge Lady looks forward to Apple Day in this blog and the event being held at the Museum of English Rural Life. Continue reading