Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: New Year
Porridge Lady has been a bit quiet on the blog of late, that’s because ‘something funny happened’ to het computer. Read more about why you should not drink tea and type in her new post… Continue reading
The New Year is here and with it are lots of newcomers to Porridge. To help oaty newbies to make the best breakfast I am sharing 5 of my top tips in this new blog post. Continue reading
Happy New Year to you! Porridge Lady welcomes in 2014 with a happy and healthy recipe for Cinnamon Porridge. Continue reading
Porridge Lady wishes you a Happy New Year with her new Porridge recipe, a Porridge version of the traditional Norwegian New Years dish Rommegrot. Continue reading