Follow Porridge Lady
Subscribe to my blog
- Date announced for the 2019 Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championships
- Chocolate oat mug cake, believe the hype!
- Persimmon, the perfect fruit for Autumn Porridge wherever you are enjoying fall
- Stop Press! Winner/s!!! of the 2018 World Porridge Competition announced
- Recipe part two: Steamed Shizuoka strawberry buns; a recipe for making the most of Autumn.
Tag Archives: Organic Cotton
Porridge Lady is pleased to review the fantastically versatile ‘Handybands’ from the salty sea dog of a Cornish company – seasalt. Continue reading
Anna Louise (aka Porridge Lady) recently interviewed People Tree’s Safia Minney for the Soil Association blog. In this post Anna talks on this interview and her own passion for sustainable fashion! Continue reading
Today Anna Louise Batchelor interviewed Safia Minney of the Fair Trade fashion pionnering…. Continue reading